Quotaforum.de Foren-Übersicht Quotaforum.de
Das deutsche MG Quotaforum

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

New Quota
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Quotaforum.de Foren-Übersicht -> Stelvio
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.11.2007, 15:49    Titel: New Quota Antworten mit Zitat

Hay Roland
Guess some or most of us are counting there savings to get Stelvio.
Wonder what is the weith of that bike????
Try at http://www.motociclismo.it/ and then folder "News".
Zupi
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.11.2007, 23:47    Titel: New Quota Antworten mit Zitat

Hay
Some tech. data: 108 nm a 6400 giri con la potenza di 110 Cv
a 7500. Il peso è interessante kg 215!
Zupi
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Roland

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.11.2007, 08:28    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi together,

I do not believe much of that.
The dry weight, I would guess, will not be below 225kg (about 245kg full).
110HP!? Usually the same engine is less powerfull on enduros...but has a little more torque than on the street bike.

But possible it is Rolling Eyes

' have to go to work, to get money for it Confused

Ci@o,
Roland
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.11.2007, 09:45    Titel: New Quota Antworten mit Zitat

Hay Roland
It's very close to our "ideal" bike isn't it ? May be I will be "forced" to breake my piggy with savings but Im affraid that only coins are in it. Better wait and get one secondhand, it's more healty for my bugget. Datas are from Italian Quota owner who is in Milano working on "bike show".
Zupi
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.12.2007, 20:14    Titel: Stelvio Antworten mit Zitat

http://www.motociclismo.it/edisport/moto/notizie.nsf/SommarioPub/5FEB9D7C581B5B0CC12573A1005C2362?OpenDocument
Roland

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.12.2007, 23:38    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Zupi, Hi all,

I am going to have a problem. These pictures show details I was dreaming off for my Quota.
My brain says "no", and my heart shouts "I want one, a race-red one!".
As soon as this bike will be available, our Quotas will definitely be old-timers.
It looks like life is not going to be boring within the next couple of years.
Seen those pictures, my cristal ball still displays "225kg dry". But that is not too bad a value, I guess.
Another thing I have on the display of my cristal ball is that the swingarm may be the Achilles heel of the Stelvio (only in case of rought off-road use). But I must admit that the batteries of my cristal ball are weak, and that this may cause it to make errors....

Let's wait and see, and feel, and touch, and drive the Stelvio.

Ci@o,
Roland
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.12.2007, 09:39    Titel: Stelvio Antworten mit Zitat

Hay Roland...
First of all Stelvio price in Italy will be 13000 eu. If you really need enduro off road it's not so good as Quota(more complicated bike is, less good is for world travelling), and more expencive due taxes.Also I never run the bike more than 4500 rpm, so why should I have faster one? In that case you can get almost new Quota for 5000-6000 eu and 8000 eu for travell costs. Can you imagine that? You can go almost where ever you want for that money. One can also buy NTX 750 extra and there is still cc. 3000 eu in your pocket. But you do not have Stelvio in that case!!!! But let be onest, who from Quota gang really needs that kind of bike? It's all in your brains, soul reallity is different.
If you want "enduro" stradale then it looks perfect-Stelvio. It should be more technological advenced bike, since it's at least 10-15 years later design, but what about maintaing costs?.
With Stelvio it will be the same as with Griso-2 years old with let's say 5-10000 km 8-9000 eu-not bad ? In that case you or me or...would have problems with cleaning of garage-too much bikes in.
Just thinking on may be strange-different way
Gruß Zupi
Roland

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.12.2007, 18:29    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Zupi,

funny, I thought the same about travel costs. What do I wish to do? travelling. What do I whish to own? In fact nothing, for I will anyhow not be able to take it with me when my time has come.
I agree that it does not make much sense to buy a Stelvio, especially when you have a running Quota. But if we only did what makes sense, everybody would say we are crazy. So let us be normal, and maybe help Guzzi to survive...
I still hope that Guzzi will make a less powerfull version, with the 850 motor, and without oil cooler and ABS (to keep costs and weight down). But the difference between this and a used Stelvio will not be great. So I will also understand if Guzzi just builds the 1200.

Like I said: let's wait and see...

Ci@o,
Roland
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.12.2007, 21:22    Titel: Stelvio Antworten mit Zitat

Hay Roland
What I also ment was that in fact only few will took Quota to serious ride let's say to India or...others like me are only dreaming and to be onest I like doing that.
Is there one from Quota owners who really ride his bike on off road, enduro..
Don't know such. They are only few yankees and may be Rhino from Australia. So in fact Stelvio more appropriate for us. But it's very expencive for my pocket, it will be stupid for me to buy it as new. For that summ I can get 13000 squre m of woods near my house in mountains. My Quota has 16000 km NTX 25000 and both can last till ....Still I would like to have it. How crazy mI.
Ciao Zupi
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.01.2008, 00:13    Titel: Stelvio Antworten mit Zitat

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=GE9PFrpbOwk
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.03.2008, 21:33    Titel: New Quota Antworten mit Zitat

On Italian Guzzienduro page (Pippo...) came out that one can ride with new Stelvio less then 200 km with one full gas tank. After he had to find very quick gas station. So that's one reason for finding bigger tank for new owners in future, with out me of course.
gruß Zupi
guzzi vero

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.03.2008, 14:18    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Zupi,

Every new Guzzi is consuming the first 2000km between 8 and 10l/100km. After that the consumption falls back to 5 - 6 l/100km. And yes, with only 18l of fuel one does not get far. Wondering what the Adventure will have as fuel tank.
I had the pleasure of seeing and sitting on the Stelvio last week. Something that took my attention was a connector on the left hand side just under and in front of the fuel tank. In rain all water runs directly upon the connector which is an ordinary Molex type, so not even a waterproof AMP (Tyco) one. Why MG didn't put that connection underneath the fuel tank is again a strange Italian way of thinking.
On the other hand, one can put extra fog lights on it. The connectors are already in place and a special on/off switch is put on the throttle handle.

850 LeMans (1976)
850 T3 California (1976)
V35 Imola (1982)
1100 ES Quota (2001)
1200 Norge GTL (2007)
R1200RT BMW (2009)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Stanislav Bojan Zupet

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.03.2008, 15:34    Titel: New Quota Antworten mit Zitat

Hay Guy
Are you expecting 5-6 l of consumption ? Think at least 6-7 will be on Stelvio. In here also year costs for registration due power are higher than in Quota case.
They should integrate that space for mobile to one for gasoline reserve. Potential buyer according to me should wait a year minimum that Stelvio will overcome baby illnesses.On the other hand it's a callange to costumize bike allways adding new parts and so, but gas tank is a very expencive one part to made it bigger.
Kind regardes to Belgium.
Zupi
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Quotaforum.de Foren-Übersicht -> Stelvio Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3
Seite 3 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.