Themabewertung:
  • 3 Bewertung(en) - 3.67 im Durchschnitt
V85TT und Guzzidiag
Hi Salva,

In the next days I’m going to use a wideband lambda sensor in order to understand if the mixture is lean/Rich in downshift.
However if someone has already downloaded the ecu Map and can share it with me I Just want to check the fuel map @ low engine load.
Thanks ?
(04.06.2020, 11:48)FoxWhiskey schrieb: Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mich heute mal mit dem Thema Diagnose befasst und war erstaunt über die frei verfügbare Software! Vielen Dank dafür!

Mir ist aufgefallen, dass "guzzidiag" für Linux verfügbar ist, die IAW7SM*-Tools aber nur für Windows.
Das würde ja bedeuten, dass ich das Steuergerät unter Linux nicht lesen/schreiben kann.

Weiss jemand ob es die Tools auch für Linux geben wird?

Das lesen/schreiben ist sehr empfindlich. Um es gut arbeitend zu machen zu das kleine zahl Linux Nutzern reicht die zeit nicht aus. Und bitte kein virtual machine nutzen, es hat damit Probleme gegeben.

(30.06.2020, 06:44)salva schrieb:
(29.06.2020, 23:54)care_748 schrieb: Hi guys, I'm writing from Italy.
Actually my V85tt (with 7621GA15 ecu map) is equipped with Sprintfilter PM05S, Zard Exhaust (with DB killer) and a digital IAT compensator.
Despite of an AFR target of 13.5 setted on the digital IAT, I've a lot of pops when I downshift at lower speeds.
Could someone send to my email (username @ yahoo.it) the original 7621GA15/7621GA14 bin files in order to check the fuel/ignition maps with tunerpro?
I just want to understand if the digital IAT is unuseful to correct the lean mixture in downshift.
Many Thanks

Hi.

I think everyone have that small issue, but instead, the bike wins in fun. I downshift at low rpm to minimize pops that it's bigger at high rpm, because literally it explot.  Have you seen the spark plugs color ?

I've still original muffler, I'm waiting a Storm exhaust, I hope that dbkiller reduce the issue.

Any other mufler will not help. It will make more noise over the whole range. And could even make the popping more than it was.
Gruß, Paul

Diagnose und map software Guzzidiag
(30.06.2020, 20:41)pauldaytona schrieb: Any other mufler will not help. It will make more noise over the whole range. And could even make the popping more than it was.
Thanks Paul. I thinked that original muffler without cat was like an exhaust without db killer.  Dodgy
Actually my V85tt (with 7621GA15 ecu map) is equipped with Sprintfilter PM05S, Zard Exhaust (with DB killer) and a digital IAT compensator.
Despite of an AFR target of 13.5 setted on the digital IAT, I've a lot of pops when I downshift at lower speeds.
Could someone send to my email (username @ yahoo.it) the original 7621GA15/7621GA14 bin files in order to check the fuel/ignition maps with tunerpro?
I just want to understand if the digital IAT is unuseful to correct the lean mixture in downshift.
Many Thanks

I suppose you have the https://www.nte-centralina-aggiuntiva.com/

What I read it just manipulates the air intake temperature. That is very simple and will never do the things that you believe it can do.  Waste of money.
Gruß, Paul

(30.06.2020, 21:30)pauldaytona schrieb:
Many Thanks

I suppose you have the https://www.nte-centralina-aggiuntiva.com/

What I read it just manipulates the air intake temperature. That is very simple and will never do the things that you believe it can do.  Waste of money.

Hi Paul,

Yes it’s the digital IAT from NTE, and I already suspected it was unuseful for downshifting pops.
If you have 7621GA15/14 ecu bin file could you please share it with me?
I Just want to confirm that with low engine load the fuel map is basically lean.
I don't know if you have any idea how the drive by wire works, but it is multiple times more complicated as older injection. Nothing easy.
[Bild: image.png]
Gruß, Paul

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  GuzziDiag - COM-Schnittstelle - Windows10 MichaelZH 17 1.642 11.03.2020, 01:45
Letzter Beitrag: pauldaytona
  Kabelsatz für GuzziDiag, Bild und Kosten Oeldruck 0 693 07.08.2019, 09:24
Letzter Beitrag: Oeldruck

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste