Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
QT 2021
Das QT 2021 ist vom 09. - 11. Juli in der Wallonie in Belgien.
Die Lokation die Serge fest buchen möchte erwartet eine Anzahlung und deshalb hat Giorgio per Facebook (Guzzi Enduro) dies geschrieben und es wäre natürlich prima wenn wir das Risiko auf möglichst viele Schultern verteilen. Wer kann jetzt schon sagen das Corona im Juli sicher erledigt ist?
Ich hatte Girogio (er unterstützt Serge bei der Organisation) bereits 25 € Anzahlung zugesagt und es wäre prima wenn weitere das machen.
Am besten per Facebook / Messenger Giorgio Di Marco eine Nachricht schreiben wer da mit machen möchte.

Giorgio schrieb:

Dear Guzzi Enduro friends,

I write in English and I hope for everybody could be easy to understand or in case translate this message.
I help Serge to organise the next Quofatreffen.  
The 2021 it will be the one of the Centenary ! So it could be very important. 
Since 2 years we decided all together that the site will be in Belgium. Very Central Europe.
We hope all together that the crisis of the COVID 19 will be over, or minimum we can travel without restrictions, and we can meet again for 3 fabulous days.The region will be in Wallonie (Eat Belgium) so french speaking region. I have been there and the hills where ride are very smooths and beautiful, where can see historical places like Bastogne, or taste beers and fries.
The site found by Serge is magnificent and very characteristic but also cause the Covid19 the owner ask a big advance payment to confirm the book. So we ask you if you are sure to come, to start pay an advance of 25 Euro, par person. 
We cannot leave to Serge all the amount to pay in once.

Please reply me on this email (just to me and not to all group ….) and we explain you how to pay: preference for Paypal.
Viele Grüße vom unteren linken Niederrhein

Herbert

2009er Stelvio NTX und 1999er V11 Sport
[Bild: Capture2.png]

[Bild: Capture.png]

letzte news von Serge :

Chers amis comme vous le savez la 17eme Quota Treffen se déroulera en Belgique. Nous serons heureux de vous accueillir dans les Ardennes Belges au domaine de Farnières.. Magnifique région pour les motards.. Et les amateurs d'histoire. Nombreux musées sur la bataille des Ardennes 44/45 ... Et Nombreuses brasseries ( La bière belge étant la meilleure bière du monde, n'est pas Peter ? )
Les inscriptions et les réservations sont dès a présent ouvertes. D'autres infos suivront. Vous pouvez nous contacter ou contacter le secrétaire officiel de la Quotatreffen Giorgio Di Marco qui comme d'habitude sera un lien précieux entre nous tous

Dear friends as you know the 17th Quota Treffen will take place in Belgium. We will be happy to welcome you in the Belgian Ardennes at the domain of Farnières .. Magnificent region for bikers .. And history lovers. Many museums on the Battle of the Bulge 44/45 ... And many breweries (Belgian beer being the best beer in the world, isn't Peter?)
Registrations and reservations are now open. More info will follow. You can contact us or contact the official secretary of the Quotatreffen Giorgio Di Marco who as usual will be a precious link between us all

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hier die mail von Giorgio:
Dear Guzzi Enduro friends,

I write in English and I hope for everybody could be easy to understand or in case translate this message.

I help Serge to organise the next Quofatreffen.  
The 2021 it will be the one of the Centenary !  So it could be very important.
Since 2 years we decided all together that the site will be in Belgium.  Very Central Europe.

We hope all together that the crisis of the COVID 19 will be over, or minimum we can travel without restrictions, and we can meet again for 3 fabulous days.

The region will be in Wallonie (Eat Belgium) so french speaking region. I have been there and the hills where ride are very smooths and beautiful, where can see historical places like Bastogne, or taste beers and fries.

The site found by Serge is magnificent and very characteristic  but also cause the Covid19 the owner ask a big advance payment to confirm the book.
So we ask you if you are sure to come, to start pay an advance of 25 Euro, par person.
We cannot leave to Serge all the amount to pay in once.

Please reply me on this email (just to me and not to all group ….)  and we explain you how to pay:  preference for Paypal.

In the mean time we confirm that all infos will be announced on the page in Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/SergioMayaBohem...e_internal

So stay tuned and see you next July in Belgium !

Best Regards

Giorgio Di Marco

PS  Please share this info to every friend of the QUOTATREFFEN   !
Gruss, -Massa
Angel
  Die deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen. 

Cool

California II (1982)  -  Breva 750 i.e. (2003)  -  Stelvio NTX (2013)
I'd like to go to this.

I'm happy to risk €25 as a deposit if it helps.

Busy year for Guzzi fans next year, Genoa in May, Quota-Treffen, and the 'Big One' in Mandello!
Doc out . . . 

My Stelvio Owner's Group on FB
https://www.facebook.com/groups/888995181188209/
update Serge:

Good morning all. Hope you all are well.

As Giorgio told you and as you know the year 2021 may be a bit special again. In fact, many people will not go on vacation abroad and will prefer to "invade" the Ardennes, in addition to the usual scout camps the competition will be tough for beautiful places. I would therefore like to thank you for helping us ensure the success of our QT21 through participation in order to block the dates. Of course if for some reason the QT should be canceled, it goes without saying that the deposits will be refunded.

You can therefore use Paypal or make a payment into the IBAN BE20 1030 2705 2156 account in the name of Bruni Serge.

Once again, thank you all. Be careful, be well. Serge

HI Marco,

have a look that I send new email with more datas, like we have just share rooms (Dortoirs) for 80 beds, most lot of camping place.
No double or single rooms.

Pre-payment for book 25 € to payday Paypal to giobarzi@yahoo.fr

The place it’s a old abbey (Salesian Don Bosco).

Have a look…

[Bild: Salesian-Don-Bosco.png]
Gruss, -Massa
Angel
  Die deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen. 

Cool

Hallo zusammen,

ich hab gestern dem Serge auch schon die 25€ überwiesen.
Freu mich schon drauf, hoffentlich findet es statt.

Grüße René
dito Cool
Mit der Kraft der 2 Kerzen

Stelvio 8V      2014er
V7 II special   2016er
Breva 750 ie  2007er
Calli II           1984er

[Bild: bluesbrothers.gif]feel the Blues
[Bild: Capture.png][Bild: Capture2.png]If you find mistakes, please correct them immediately. I copied and pasted the data.
Hallo,
Ich möchte hier mal alle wichtigen Dinge zum QT2021 zusammentragen, da es doch schwierig ist, es in den ganzen Mails und Übersetzungen zu Finden.

QT 2021:

Datum: 09. 10. 11. Juli 2021
Ort     : https://www.farnieres.be

Da Serge eine Vorauszahlung leisten muss, um diese wunderschöne Location zu bekommen,
ist eine frühzeitige Anmeldung erforderlich.
Bei der Anmeldung ist eine Vorauszahlung von 25,00€ zu leisten.

Selbstverständlich kann Serge das Risiko nicht allein tragen !!!! 

Konto: IBAN BE20 1030 2705 2156 account in the name of Bruni Serge.
         :  payday Paypal to giobarzi@yahoo.fr

Bitte gebt diese Info, evtl. als Link, an alle weiter, damit das Treffen sicher stattfinden kann.

Google Translation English:

Hello,
I would like to collect all the important things about the QT2021 here, as it is difficult to find it in all the mails and translations.

QT 2021:

Date: 09.10.11 July 2021

Since Serge has to make an advance payment to get this beautiful location,
early registration is required.
An advance payment of € 25.00 must be made when registering.

Of course, Serge cannot take the risk alone !!!!

Account: IBAN BE20 1030 2705 2156 account in the name of Bruni Serge.
          : payday Paypal to giobarzi@yahoo.fr

Please pass this information on to everyone, possibly as a link, so that the meeting can take place safely.

Google Translation Italiano:

Ciao,
Vorrei raccogliere qui tutte le cose importanti sul QT2021, poiché è difficile trovarlo in tutte le mail e traduzioni.

QT 2021:

Data: 9,10, 11, luglio 2021
Posizione: https://www.farnieres.be

Dal momento che Serge deve effettuare un pagamento anticipato per ottenere questa splendida posizione,
è richiesta la registrazione anticipata.
Al momento dell'iscrizione è necessario versare un anticipo di € 25,00.

Ovviamente Serge non può correre il rischio da solo !!!!

Conto: IBAN BE20 1030 2705 2156 conto intestato a Bruni Serge.
          : payday Paypal a giobarzi@yahoo.fr

Si prega di trasmettere queste informazioni a tutti, possibilmente come link, in modo che l'incontro possa svolgersi in sicurezza.

Google Translation France:

Bonjour,
Je voudrais rassembler ici toutes les choses importantes sur le QT2021, car il est difficile de le trouver dans tous les mails et traductions.

QT 2021:

Date: 09.10.11 juillet 2021
Lieu: https://www.farnieres.be

Puisque Serge doit effectuer un paiement anticipé pour obtenir ce bel emplacement,
une inscription anticipée est requise.
Un acompte de 25,00 € doit être effectué lors de l'inscription.

Bien sûr, Serge ne peut pas prendre le risque seul !!!!

Compte: IBAN BE20 1030 2705 2156 compte au nom de Bruni Serge.
          : Paypal Paypal à giobarzi@yahoo.fr

Veuillez transmettre ces informations à tout le monde, éventuellement sous forme de lien, afin que la réunion puisse avoir lieu en toute sécurité.

All the Best
Arnold

Frage..........

Bitte, kann jemand eine Liste erstellen.
ich kann das leider nicht. 
vielleicht so?

Liste der Teilnehmer QT 2021
List of participants QT 2021

Hier kann sich eintragen, wer sich angemeldet hat, und 25,00€ überwiesen hat.
Here you can enter who has registered and transferred € 25.

Teilnehmer:      Ort:             Land:       überwiesen:    Ja  /  noch nicht
Participants:     City:        Country:       Transferred:   Yes / not yet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01 Mustermann             Musterort         Musterland               / X
@ arnold
danke für die Texte !

Die Liste fürs Forum kann ich machen, aber das wird nur uns betreffen da Serge und Giorgio den internatinalen Kontakt haben.

Ich frag mal nach wo die endgültige Liste gepostet wird.

Normalerweise bei Pippo auf guzzienduro.it

Wir sehen uns, bleibt gesund
Gruss, -Massa
Angel

Cool

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste